(Timberlake Park in Issaquah, WA)
Happy Friday! It’s been a cloudy and messy week around here. One day, I saw snow, rain, hail, and sleet all in the span of about an hour! Spring can’t get here fast enough!
Here are a few things I enjoyed on the internet this week:
- We can all do better when it comes to reducing waste in our lives. Darling magazine gave us 7 very simple ways to cut down on excess trash that anyone can do! (Darling Magazine)
- If you’re looking for an amazing new wine tasting subscription service, check out Tasting Room. They ship you a “wine tasting” and you build your list from that! No need to get a babysitter, call an Uber, or get out of your pajamas! (Pop Dust)
- GIRL – the ONLY prescription acne medication that worked for me as a teenager was Differin Gel, which from what I remember was expensive as hell. Well now I guess you can get Differin Gel over the counter! Might be giving this one a try again! (Caroline Hirons)
- I’m thinking about making a few of these Himalayan salt candle diffusers for my bathroom! I have everything around the house except the salt! (Hello Glow)
- NY Representative Grace Meng is on the warpath to make feminine hygiene products free for women in her state. Let’s hope this is the start of something great! (Well + Good)
- While attending protests is a great way to show support for a cause, it’s just not safe or possible for everyone. This is a great video by Riley J. Dennis, explaining all the reasons people can’t get out, many of which I didn’t even think about! (Everyday Feminism)
What are your plans for the weekend? I’m determined to finish reading The Second Sex this weekend. It’s a much longer and more challenging read than I was expecting! We’ve also been binge watching The Great British Baking Show on Netflix. Maybe I’ll get the ol’ mixer out and play a little!
Have a great weekend!