Happy Friday everyone!
This week has been so much better. I’m finally over being sick, the weather cooled off, and the leaves seemed to change overnight. Fall is officially here, and I’m excited to get out and enjoy it!
Since I haven’t done a Friday Favorites in a few weeks, I thought I’d share some things I’ve been loving online since then:
- British Vogue did another amazing series, this time with Camille Rowe answering the age-old question, “What is Wellness?” You can watch the entire series here on YouTube!
- Going along with the wellness theme, LEAFtv has come out with a monthly box full of wellness-related goodies! It’s a bit pricey for me, but might make a great gift for the holidays (hint hint).
- If you’re stuck in a cooking rut like me, check out A Cup of Jo for their Trader Joe’s meal ideas. I don’t usually get all my food from there, but in a pinch, these dinners would totally work.
- Because I’m Addicted just made me add 3 books to my must read list this fall! Check out Geri’s “3 Books That Positively Changed My Life” here!
- Amelia Diamond of Man Repeller wrote the perfect response to the news that Angelina Jolie is choosing to divorce Brad Pitt. She reminds us that divorce is not a death sentence, no matter how famous you are or how many times you go through it. I suggest reading it if you need closure on this monumental uncoupling. Life goes on, people!
I’m looking forward to spending the weekend hiking, enjoying the cool weather and changing colors. It’s also football season, so I will hopefully get some time to read more too. There is nothing like getting cozy with a book, am I right?
What are your plans this weekend? How have you been ringing in fall where you live?