It’s been a busy week! I started doing some freelance writing and editing, and I’m driving almost 3 hours away for a job interview/meeting this morning. It’s going to be a long day – but hopefully a productive one!
Here are some things I enjoyed online this week:
- Gwyneth Paltrow paired up with chef Kris Yenbamroong on creating two simple but tasty Pad Thai recipes. They both look yummy and perfect for a quick dinner after a long day! (Goop)
- I used to love yogurt for breakfast, but had to give it up when I ditched (most) dairy. Now there are non-dairy options out there worth trying! I can’t wait to test out a few! (PopSugar)
- Man Repeller had a great article (and convo in the comments) this week, answering the question, “Is Shopping Dead, or Just Different?” An interesting read if you’re interested in the future of retail, and how this generation consumes. (Man Repeller)
- On the latest episode of My Houzz on YouTube, Mila Kunis surprises her parents by overhauling their condo. It’s an amazing transformation, made even more amazing because Kunis had her second child in the middle of the renovations! It was also sweet to see Ashton Kutcher toast his in-laws! (YouTube)
- If you’re looking to add wellness practices into your life, Geri has amazing advice on how to work wellness into your life in small, easy ways! (because im addicted)
- Want a new handbag? How about 3? With Kate Spade’s new convertible bag, you can get 3 looks for the price of 1! I can get behind that genius idea! (The College Prepster)
I plan to spend the weekend watching The Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu and working on some blog posts for May! Oh, and brainstorming things to do on my next vacation (which isn’t happening soon enough!).
What are your plans for this weekend?