It’s been a busy week! I started doing some freelance writing and editing, and I’m driving almost 3 hours away for a job interview/meeting this morning. It’s going to be a long day – but hopefully a productive one!
Here are some things I enjoyed online this week:
- Gwyneth Paltrow paired up with chef Kris Yenbamroong on creating two simple but tasty Pad Thai recipes. They both look yummy and perfect for a quick dinner after a long day! (Goop)
- I used to love yogurt for breakfast, but had to give it up when I ditched (most) dairy. Now there are non-dairy options out there worth trying! I can’t wait to test out a few! (PopSugar)
- Man Repeller had a great article (and convo in the comments) this week, answering the question, “Is Shopping Dead, or Just Different?” An interesting read if you’re interested in the future of retail, and how this generation consumes. (Man Repeller)
- On the latest episode of My Houzz on YouTube, Mila Kunis surprises her parents by overhauling their condo. It’s an amazing transformation, made even more amazing because Kunis had her second child in the middle of the renovations! It was also sweet to see Ashton Kutcher toast his in-laws! (YouTube)
- If you’re looking to add wellness practices into your life, Geri has amazing advice on how to work wellness into your life in small, easy ways! (because im addicted)
- Want a new handbag? How about 3? With Kate Spade’s new convertible bag, you can get 3 looks for the price of 1! I can get behind that genius idea! (The College Prepster)
I plan to spend the weekend watching The Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu and working on some blog posts for May! Oh, and brainstorming things to do on my next vacation (which isn’t happening soon enough!).
What are your plans for this weekend?
I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely spring weather all around the country this week! It was nice to ditch the sweaters for a few days, but alas, we’re back to chilly temperatures for a while.
Here are a few things I enjoyed online this week:
- Chelsea Clinton was a guest writer this week on Well + Good, where she discussed the importance of talking about periods and breastfeeding, and how both of those things make it tough for women to succeed all over the world. A great read if you are interested in the recent news from states who are finally ending unfair taxes on women’s hygiene products! (Well + Good)
- I guess in his new-found spare time, Barack Obama has become another Instagram husband. Man Repeller has determined he’s pretty damn good at it, too. (Man Repeller)
- Apparently jaw tension can cause breakouts? Great. Add it to the list of things I need to stop doing, from eating dairy to letting my face rest of anything while I sleep. (The Chalkboard Mag)
- I’ve gotten hooked on watching The Sorry Girls, a DIY duo from Canada, on YouTube. They started out mainly doing DIY Halloween costumes, but branched out into tons of other cool things. Definitely check them out if you want to learn some cheap and easy tricks to update your space! (The Sorry Girls)
- Now that LeafTV is officially sold off, Geri Hirsch is now blogging full-time at because im addicted! Check out the blog for even more amazing content for the lifestyle junkies out there. This week she came up with a comprehensive spring cleaning list that anyone can conquer! (because im addicted)
- I’ll file this one away for whenever I’m back to living on my own, because lord knows I’ll never get my parents to try these! Check out Hello Glow’s 5 vegan macaroni and cheese recipes – they all look amazing! (Hello Glow)
I hope you all have a great weekend! I’m planning to catch up with some friends who are visiting BG, and working on some more blog posts for you in the near future!