- Adaptogens seem to be the wellness trend of 2017, and rhodiola sounds like the perfect smoothie-booster for these end of winter blahs! I wonder if I could add it to my coffee…. (The Chalkboard)
- I’ve been buying more plants for our new place. Check out this article on the best ones to purify your home’s air. I already bought a dracaena for my bedroom! (The Chalkboard)
- I made a goal this year to read 50 books, and I’m well on my way! I plan to add several of BUST magazine’s recommendations to my list, and you should too! (BUST)
- I started off 2017 hooked on The Young Pope on HBO! If you want to know where all that insane music came from, Spotify made a playlist of the entire soundtrack. It’s a mix of instrumentals and the insane pop music used throughout the show! (Spotify)
- In light of everything going on with transgender rights in the U.S., here is an inspiring and raw look at parenting a transgender child. I find solace in knowing there are amazing people out there who raise and support transgender kids. Keep up the great work! (A Cup of Jo)
My main goal for this weekend is to go for a hike. I haven’t gone at all this year, and I’m itching to get back out there. I can only hope the weather holds up!
Have a great weekend!