Welcome to another edition of Friday Favorites!
This week was rainy and cold, so it was the perfect time to get work done, read a good book, and get plenty of blog posts ready for December! We also managed to get some holiday decorating done last weekend, so the house is all cozy. I’m even working on bringing some serious hygge vibes into my bedroom for winter.
Without further ado…here are a few things I’ve been loving online this week!
- The holiday season can wreak havoc on our health. The Chalkboard Mag has the list of supplements you need to take to stay healthy throughout the holidays. I’m planning on adding some probiotics and ashwagandha to my regimen this month!
- ‘Tis the season to re-stock your beauty cabinet! If you have an older vitamin C serum, and aren’t sure if it’s gone bad, check out this article by Well+Good! There is an easy way to tell if it’s time to replace your vitamin C products!
- Into The Gloss gave us a pretty solid list of their favorite drugstore makeup dupes, and I already have an Amazon wish list ready to buy!
- I just started reading The Bettencourt Affair: The World’s Richest Woman and the Scandal That Rocked Paris, and I’m hooked! My goal is to finish it this weekend!
- I really, really can’t decide if I should just buy this “Feminist Killjoy” sweatshirt from Etsy or just make my own (and save about $20). It think this will be the perfect thing to wear to every holiday party this year…haha!
- This mini smudge kit on Etsy looks like the perfect stocking stuffer (or “pack it and take it on your trip home”) gift for a wellness-fueled friend! It’s only $5.95, too!
- If you haven’t been watching Sarah Silverman’s new show on Hulu, I Love You, America, you’re missing out! It’s endearing, challenging, and funny as hell!
I hope you have a great weekend! I’m planning to spend the weekend reading, baking, and shopping for more hygge-approved fun to make my bedroom cozy for winter!