I want all of them, but I want the rose gold one most of all. Damn you, Michaels, for killing it in the holiday department this year!
Happy Friday, everyone!
I hope you are adjusting to Daylight Savings well, and getting over the Halloween candy hangovers. I managed to behave myself and only eat a little candy that my nephews gave me, and stayed away from the clearance Halloween candy at the store. Let’s hope I can keep that up!
Here are a few food-related things I enjoyed online this week, and I hope you do too:
- As you may have already heard, I suck at finding healthy things for lunch. Goop is here to help, sharing recipes for a Protein-Packed Chopped Salad and “Dinnertime Hacks for People Too Tired to Cook,” which could easily be made into healthy lunches. I might have to try some of those out next week….
- Do you have any leftover pumpkin puree sitting around? Not sure what to do with it? The Kitchn has some ideas to help you use it up! I bought some at Trader Joe’s yesterday, and can’t wait to start adding it to my morning oatmeal!
- Have any leftover pumpkin seeds too? Try out A Cup of Jo’s recipe for Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Dip. It sounds like hummus with, as Ina Garten would say, “…the volume turned way up.”
- The Everygirl shared “10 Hearty Meals To Cook This Winter,” and I want to try all ten. Many of them sound like great ideas to take or make for Thanksgiving, and great ideas for using up your leftover turkey!
- A friend of mine turned me on to the King Arthur Flour website, which is an amazing resource for all things baking-related. I tried their 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread recipe, and it turned out amazing. If you want a super easy bread recipe, check this one out for sure!
Well, now I’m hungry! Hope you have a great weekend, and I’ll be back on Monday!