Time for this week’s Friday Favorites!
It’s been a very long week, and I’m glad to spend the weekend catching up on my meditation practice, spend time with family, and celebrate the return of Chelsea Handler’s show on Netflix. I also plan to eat as many chocolate eggs as I can stuff in me! Here are a few of my favorite things from this past week:
- If you’re in a spring-cleaning mode, or just want to clean out your email, check out Man Repeller’s suggestions of email lists to toss. Your inbox will thank you! (Man Repeller)
- Garance Dore updated her site to become Atelier Doré, and it’s amazing! I can’t wait to see what more they have in store for the new site! (Atelier Doré)
- With the explosion of the “girl boss” movement, many women find the message doesn’t fit their career or life goals (including myself). Create & Cultivate has a great article on how it’s okay to not want to be the boss. Sometimes just being a part of it is best. (Create & Cultivate)
- If you are lucky enough to live in a state where marijuana is legal, give these pot-infused matzo balls a try for your Passover dinner! It sounds like a great recipe for someone starting out in cooking with pot! (Well + Good)
- “The Landlord,” one of Funny or Die’s original videos, turned 10! Check it out for a good laugh (NSFW: a swearing toddler)! (Funny or Die)
I hope everyone has a fun and sunny Easter weekend!